Editorial changes in PERFORMANCE SHORTFALL GUIDELINES (RC 2020 PR – PSG V1.0)
Publication date: 02/04/2020
Performance Shortfall Guidelines present a set of requirements and follow-up actions to address the performance shortfall scenario associated with a Gold Standard certified Land Use and Forests project.
This rule clarification introduces a few editorial changes to remove errors in the Performance Shortfall Guidelines as summarised in the section below. These changes have also been included in the latest version of the Guidelines.
2. Rule Clarification
This rule clarification introduces the following editorial changes to Performance Shortfall Guidelines:
- Section 3.1: The last sentence “The actions to be taken under this scenario are:” is an error and has been removed.
- Paragraph 3.3.14: The order of actions to compensate transferred/assigned lost VERs and performance shortfall PERs has been updated as follows to arrange actions in the correct order:
- Compensate using an equivalent number of GS VERs that were not affected from the reversal event and are available in project’s registry account (Scenarios 1 and 2).
- Compensate using an equivalent number of GS VERs purchased from other Gold Standard project (Scenarios 1 and 2).
- Compensate using an equivalent number of GS VERs available in the compliance buffer pool (Scenario 1).
- All Active PERs and VERs get locked. Compensate using an equivalent number of GS VERs purchased from other Gold Standard project (Scenario 3).
3. Related document:
|Performance Shortfall Guidelines||12.07.2019||1.0|