APPLY TO BECOME A VVB
Validation/Verification Bodies seeking accreditation to conduct validations and verifications for projects and programmes under Gold Standard for the Global Goals and earlier versions of Gold Standard, need to:
- Follow the Validation/Verification Body Requirements
- Provide a completed VVB application and any relevant documentation to Gold Standard at email@example.com
- On approval of the application, each auditor listed in the application form needs to complete the VVB online exam and attend regular trainings. These are hosted by SustainCERT and can be accessed via the link below.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Gold Standard oversees the procedures + requirements for the VVB programme.
For any general enquiries, including:
- VVB approval procedures
- Clarifications on requirements
- Application submissions, approvals or reapprovals
- Updates on accreditation status
As the official certification body for Gold Standard for the Global Goals, SustainCERT manages VVB trainings, examinations and performance tracking.
For any enquiries on:
- VVB trainings
- Adding/removing auditor(s)
- Certification decisions