APPLY TO BECOME A VVB
Gold Standard works with third-party Validation/Verification Bodies, who conduct audits of projects throughout the Gold Standard Certification Cycle. These are typically established auditing companies with ample experience in GHG validation/verification, which are accredited by a recognized Accreditation Body under one of several accreditation schemes recognized by Gold Standard.
Validation/Verification Bodies seeking approval to conduct validations and verifications for projects and programmes under Gold Standard for the Global Goals and earlier versions of Gold Standard, need to:
- Follow the Validation/Verification Body Requirements
- Provide a completed VVB application and any relevant documentation to Gold Standard at email@example.com
- On approval of the application, each auditor listed in the application form needs to complete the VVB online exam and attend regular trainings. These are hosted by SustainCERT and can be accessed via the link below.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Gold Standard oversees the procedures + requirements for the VVB programme.
For any general inquiries, including:
- VVB approval procedures
- Clarifications on requirements
- Application submissions, approvals or reapprovals
- Updates on accreditation status
As the official certification body for Gold Standard for the Global Goals, SustainCERT manages VVB trainings, examinations and performance tracking.
For any inquiries on:
- VVB trainings
- Adding/removing auditor(s)
- Certification decisions
For any inquiries by individuals who wish to:
- Audit Gold Standard projects are invited to seek collaboration with our approved Validation/Verification Bodies.
- Be involved in certification reviews of Gold Standard projects are invited to seek collaboration with SustainCERT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work directly at the Gold Standard Foundation are invited to follow our careers page.